Healthy Brains Healthy Children
How Parents Can Raise Their Children in a Smarter,
Healthier and More Natural Way
"A book that can help all children!"
Healthy Brains, Healthy Children will empower parents and others to better understand a child’s developing brain and help implement a natural lifestyle to improve brain (and body) function.
SEE THE TABLE OF CONTENTS.
To read an excerpt, click here.
THE E-BOOK IS ALSO AVAILABLE!
...Kindle users are using this e-book... see below.
Healthy Brains, Healthy Children will empower mothers and fathers to better understand and improve their child’s developing brain–starting at any age. Topics include:
• Prenatal, breastfeeding and baby’s first food
• Natural ways to regulate blood sugar to the brain
• Drug-free strengthening of the immune system
• Recognizing and avoiding food allergies that lead to chronic illness and brain dysfunction
• Detoxifying the home environment
• Hospitals, medications and testing
• Choosing a healthcare professional (from the traditional medical to “alternative” professionals)
• Understanding the full spectrum of brain problems
• Common neurological spectrum conditions (autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, seizure disorders, and ADHD)
• Exercise, sensory and motor stimulation
• Dozens of healthy recipes
Healthy Brains, Healthy Children can also assist healthcare professionals make helpful recommendations for their own patients.
For bulk orders, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THE E-BOOK IS AVAILABLE FOR $10.95 -- 50% OFF THE BOOK'S RETAIL PRICE.
Click here to order the e-book...and it will be emailed to you! (It comes as a single pdf file.)
Children’s Unhealthy Habits
Cause Problems as Adults
Cell phone use by kids is highly destructive for short- and long-term health
Virtually everything we did during our youth can affect our physical, chemical and mental function as adults. In most cases, we can change bad habits when we grow up, offsetting negative consequences of early harmful habits. But for many adults, their unhealthy lifestyles—and diseases—started during childhood. The misguided media and our schools, just two integral parts of an imprudent society, fail to provide proper information on most of these important issues to help keep children healthy...
Ticking Time Bomb
Children's Shoes Cause Health Problems Later in Life for Adults
Twenty years ago, a review of shoes and gait in the journal Pediatrics outlined some key factors that affect children’s feet. Pediatric orthopedist Lynn Staheli, M.D., from the Children's Hospital and Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, listed these important points...